JAURE II MS LT HIGH
A lightweight version of Lundhags most technical 3-layer shell boot. Developed for those who prioritize maximum function to low weight. Suitable for all types of hiking, both on and off the trail.
Jaure II Lt has a high shaft made of Nubuck leather, with a stabilizing midlayer in Ariaprene and a leather lining. The Certech® Exp construction in the lower part is very durable and effectively protects the foot from rocks, sharp edges and moisture. It is made from a waterproof outer layer in Liba Smart, a midlayer in insulating and shock absorbing EVA and an inner layer of microfiber that breathes and provides comfort. The boot is equipped with a Vibram outsole for best traction, with a durable front toe section.
A boot guaranteed is included in the purchase.
- Single Size Shaft for tighter fit.
- Shaft in nubuck leather and Ariaprene COR foam.
- Certech Exp bottom (1.5 mm Liba Smart, 2 mm EVA, 1 mm microfiber).
- Vibram Curcuma outsole.
- Heel grip with full length Heel Fit Control (HFC™).
- Beta Pro insole.
- Heel wedge in shock absorbing polyurethane.